JennyLuco.com complies with the privacy law. In this privacy statement, I explain what I do with any information that I collect about you through my website https://www.jennyluco.com, my Etsy webshop https://www.etsy.com/shop/JennyLuco or my contact forms.
When processing I conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means I:
• clearly specify my purposes before I process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
• limit my collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and I demand the same from parties who process personal data on my behalf;
• respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by me.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to know exactly what data we store about you, please contact me.
You can use my contact forms to ask me questions or contact me about my illustration work.
For this purpose, I collect your name and email address. I do this on the basis of your consent. Your information is stored for as long as it takes to ensure you are satisfied with your answer.
You can subscribe to my email newsletter. This newsletter contains news about my artwork and activities. Each newsletter gives you the option to unsubscribe.
Your email address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission. I save this information until you cancel your subscription.
If you place an order through my Etsy store, I will use your personal details (name, email address, payment details and address) to ensure that I can process your order with care.
Social media buttons
My website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data. Do make sure to read their privacy statements as well.
I use Google Analytics to track visitors on my website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. I accepted Google’s data processing agreement. I do not allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and I anonymise IP-addresses.
Providing data to third parties
I work with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, such as hosting and email marketing. I have signed data processing agreements with these service providers that mirror the protections of this privacy statement.
Changes to this privacy statement
I reserve the right to modify this statement. Check the date at the top of this document to see when it has last been modified.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the following rights:
• The right to be informed on which personal data I have and what I am using it for;
• The right of inspection of the personal data that I keep about you;
• To right to have incorrect data corrected;
• The right to request to delete outdated personal data;
• The right to revoke your consent;
• The right to object to certain uses.
If you think that I am not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority. For the Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.