I've always loved stories. I loved reading them, writing them and, of course, drawing them.
What I enjoy working on most are cute and weird creatures and fantastical story illustrations.
My (in)ability to portray a story accurately is what drives me most and makes me want to keep learning. I like to think I will never be done learning and plan to enjoy every step of the way :)
Some random facts:
- I am 30 years old and live in Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
- I hoard books and studied literature.
- I am half Dutch and half Chilean.
- I prefer tea over coffee.
- Some other interests: pop culture, content marketing, postcolonial theory and philosophy.
- My music playlists are an eclectic mix of movie and game soundtracks, rock, poppy tunes and Latin.
Want to know more, or simply get in touch with me? Feel free to pop me a message through the contact form, or use any of the channels below. I'll get back to you a.s.a.p.